Skip to main content Skip to search results

Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1

Southern Radio Company Records, 1930-1998

 Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: MS-2022-009
Abstract The Southern Radio Company operated from 1930-1998 as a distributor of radios, record players, televisions, and home appliances. Its clients were independent electronics dealers throughout the Southeast. Its first quarters were in the J.A. Jones building on 208 S. Tryon St., but it relocated to 1625 W. Morehead St. in 1950, and remained there until closure. This collection contains minute books, ledgers, business records, manuals, promotional materials, photographs, newspaper...
Dates: 1930 - 1998

Filtered By

  • Subject: Account books X
  • Subject: Ledgers X
  • Subject: Corporation reports X