Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
This collection spans items related to the John C. and Ruth Kilgo family, as well as Charles Paty. The Kilgos were residents of Mecklenburg County and active members of the community. Charles Paty is a World War II veteran and was a friend of the Kilgo family. Both the Kilgos and Paty lived in the Plaza Midwood area of Charlotte, North Carolina.
Materials include: Clippings, Correspondence, Ephemera, Postcards, Printed Materials, Rosters, Negatives, and Photographs.
The Golden Circle Theatre Guild was formed by the Dorothy Masterson and the Mint Museum Theatre Guild in 1954. It was also called Mint Museum Drama Guild, Inc. and Mint Museum Theater Guild. The Golden Circle Theatre was built in 1960.
This collection contains brochures, budgets, correspondence, playbills and photographs. Materials dated 1969-1992 and in good condition.
This collection contains concert programs, advertistements and brochures,correspondence, newspaper articles, photographs, and A/V materials relating to Joseph Pritchard Little's involvement in the Charoltte Symphony Orchestra. Materials are dated 1908-2007.
This collection contains scrapbooks, artifacts, bulletins and newsletters pertaining to local ornithology clubs including the Carolina Bird Club, the Mecklenburg Audubon Society, Parks and Recreation and private individuals’ personal collections. Materials are in good condition and dated 1926-2017.
Created in August 1965, WTVI (also known as PBS Charlotte) is the public service television station that serves Charlotte, North Carolina. This collection contains newspaper clippings, VHS tapes, and internal documents from WTVI Citizens Committee, which are comprised of private citizens appointed by the school board to help determine programming for the education channel WTVI. Materials are dated 1968-1998 and in good condition.
- Programs 5
- Photographs 4
- Theaters and Music 3
- Awards 2
- Clubs and Organizations 2
- Concert programs 2
- Education 2
- Family Papers/Genealogy 2
- Financial documents 2
- Music in education 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Audio-visual materials 1
- Baptismal records 1
- Bible records 1
- Bird watching 1
- Birds 1
- Charlotte Publications 1
- City and County Government 1
- Commencement ceremonies 1 + ∧ less
- Public Broadcasting Service (U.S.) 2
- American Guild of Organists 1
- Briarhoppers (Musical group) 1
- Carolina Bird Club 1
- Central Piedmont Community College (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Charlotte Symphony Orchestra 1
- Crutchfield, Charles Harvey, 1912-1998 1
- Elizabeth College (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Jefferson-Pilot Corporation 1
- Mecklenburg Audubon Society (Mecklenburg County, N.C.) 1
- WBT (Radio station : Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- WBTV (Television station : Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- WTVI (Television station : Charlotte, N.C.) 1 + ∧ less