Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Abstract Named in honor of Superintendent Harry Patrick Harding, Harding High opened in September 1935, on Irwin Avenue, in Charlotte. The building remained a high school until 1961, when the Irwin Avenue building was designated a junior high school. The high school was moved to Alleghany Street and was re-named Harding University High School in 1992.This collection contains teacher and student materials relating to Harding High School, to include school newsletters, commencement...
Dates: 1920 - 2006