Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
The Charlotte Opera Association was founded in 1949 by a group of professional and amateur lovers of opera. Financing for the Charlotte Opera came through local and federal government contributions, the Arts and Science Council, and patron donations. The Association was renamed Opera Carolina after merging with North Carolina Opera in 1986, and as of 2019, remains as the largest opera company in the Carolinas.
This collection contains opera programs dated 1975-1990.