Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Collection — Multiple Containers
Abstract The Southern Radio Company operated from 1930-1998 as a distributor of radios, record players, televisions, and home appliances. Its clients were independent electronics dealers throughout the Southeast. Its first quarters were in the J.A. Jones building on 208 S. Tryon St., but it relocated to 1625 W. Morehead St. in 1950, and remained there until closure. This collection contains minute books, ledgers, business records, manuals, promotional materials, photographs, newspaper...
Dates: 1930 - 1998