High schools--Alumni and alumnae
Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Collection — Multiple Containers
Abstract Belmont Vocational School was created to serve as a vocational school for the children of the Belmont and North Charlotte communities. It opened in September 1922 at 1400 Pegram Street, with Harry K. Moore serving as the first principal. The school was renamed Charlotte Technical High School in 1927. After the class of 1954 graduated, the school became Hawthorne Junior High. This collection includes diplomas, brief histories, photographs, and a scrapbook that relate to Tech High....
Dates: 1926 - 2000