Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Abstract Central High School opened c1908 as Charlotte High School and was located at Elizabeth Avenue and Cecil Street (now Kings Drive). It the first public high school in Charlotte. In 1923, the school was renamed Central High School, which became part of Central Piedmont Community College's campus c1963. This collection contains materials relating to the Central High School Class of 1947, to include newspaper clippings, photographs, and documents. Materials are dated 1947 and in good...